- Installation of WordPress (if needed)
- Installation of Genesis Framework (must be purchased separately)
- 259 West theme of your choice (must be purchased separately)
- All recommend plugins installed
- Theme set up to look like demo
- Upload of custom logo or header (optional)
What You Need
259 West themes require a self-hosted WordPress.org site. Before I can install your theme, you’ll need to make sure you have the following things:
- Domain Name
- Hosting Account
- Genesis Framework + 259 West Theme
Simple Installation does not include:
- Hosting + domain setup
- Customizations (such as font changes)
- Email Correspondence
How It Works
- Purchase this installation package. You can do it alongside your new theme or at a later date.
- Fill out the Simple Installation Form to provide all the details needed to complete the installation
- Once I receive your form, your installation will be booked into my schedule.
- After I install your theme, you’ll receive an email confirming the installation is complete
- Pop the bubbly and celebrate your blog’s new look!
Color customization is built into your theme but you can learn about further customizing your theme here!