Woo! It’s time for another Flashback Friday! If you’re new around here (or maybe have missed the previous posts), Flashback Friday is by-weekly link up where you can share some of those posts you worked so hard on but are now sitting, forgotten in your archives.
There’s some always some great posts, but there two that really stood out to me. The first was Jessica Lynn’s recap of the Carnevale in Venice, Italy – I love living vicariously through other bloggers! The second posts was Moira’s Keeping it Real, probably because I have a similar post currently sitting in my drafts!
Now dust off those oldie but goodie post and share them below, and don’t forget to click on some of the other links and spread the love!
Fran – Freeborboleta Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Poekitten – Many Waters Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Moira – McDancing Through Life Twitter | Pinterest | BlogLovin
Jane – Poppiness Facebook | Twitter | BlogLovin
1. Follow each host & cohost by at least one method/social media platform
2. Link up a post that is at least 3 months old. They can be on any topic but they must be family friendly. Or if you don’t have a post that old, write a new one about a memory and link that up!
3. You can add up to two posts. Please do not include any sponsored posts, giveaways or other link parties
4. Visit 2-3 other blogs and leave some comment love. If you really like it, share it via pinterest, FB or twitter.
5. Each week, each host & cohost will pick their favorite post . It will get pinned to ourFlashBack Friday Feature board on Pinterest and featured on their blog for the next Flashback Friday.
6. Optional but we would love it if you: Tweet about the linkup & post a button on your blog.
Check out previous flashback fridays!